1993-1997 FJ80/LX450 & 1998-2007 FJ105 Extended Brake Line Kit
Our DOT approved FJ80 Land Cruiser Extended Brake Line Kits are suitable for all 1993-1997 FJ80 Land Cruisers and 1998-2007 FJ105 Non-ABS Land Cruisers with up to 6” [152mm] of lift. These brake lines are constructed from extruded PTFE (Teflon) hose with permanently crimped zinc-plated steel fittings. The brake hose is protected from debris and abrasion by a braided stainless steel wire cover. A clear PVC outer jacket provides additional protection against debris, abrasion, and corrosion.
These extended brake lines are a direct fit and exceed all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106. They come in a complete set of two front brake lines and one rear brake line along with four retention clips and installation instructions.
Note: These will not fit FJ100 Land Cruisers.
- DOT approved extended brake lines, suitable for lifts up to 6” [152mm].
- PTFE (Teflon) hose.
- Permanently crimped zinc-plated steel fittings.
- Braided stainless steel wire cover.
- Clear PVC outer jacket.
- Set of (2) front brake lines and (1) rear brake line.
- Provided with (4) retention clips and installation instructions.
- Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- 1993-1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser
- 1995-1997 Lexus LX 450
- 1998-2007 Toyota FJ105 Land Cruiser (Non-ABS Only)