Yukon Zip Air Lockers
Yukon Zip Air Lockers offer the ability to turn on and off at the push of a button. Compressed air is used to engage the locking mechanism. When turned on, both wheels are solidly locked to together, completely eliminating wheel spin. When unlocked, the differential operates exactly like a stock unit, allowing unencumbered operation on pavement.
The Zip Air Locker case is made from forged 8620 nickel-chromium-molybdenum tool steel and the internals are made from 4320 chromoly steel for maximum strength.
For a Lifetime warranty, purchase a Yukon Extended Service plan here.
The V6 Zip Air Locker works with both V6 and High Pinion 8″ applications. The 4cyl Locker only works with 79-95 4CYL 8″ differentials.
Note: Requires compressed air source to operate
Application Data (4cyl)
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 22R/RE Rear
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD 22R/RE Front
- 1985-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD 22RET Turbo Rear
Application Data (V6)
- 1987-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD V6
- 1987-2009 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD 22RET Turbo
- 1991-1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser Front
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD Hi-Pinion
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJcruiser