Yukon Zip Air Lockers
Yukon Zip Air Lockers offer the ability to turn on and off at the push of a button. Compressed air is used to engage the locking mechanism. When turned on, both wheels are solidly locked to together, completely eliminating wheel spin. When unlocked, the differential operates exactly like a stock unit, allowing unencumbered operation on pavement.
The Zip Air Locker case is made from forged 8620 nickel-chromium-molybdenum tool steel and the internals are made from 4320 chromoly steel for maximum strength.
The V6 Zip Air Locker works with both V6 and High Pinion 8″ applications. The 4cyl Locker only works with 79-95 4CYL 8″ differentials.
Note: Requires compressed air source to operate
Application Data (4cyl)
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 22R/RE Rear
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD 22R/RE Front
- 1985-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD 22RET Turbo Rear
Application Data (V6)
- 1987-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD V6
- 1987-2009 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD 22RET Turbo
- 1991-1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser Front
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD Hi-Pinion
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJcruiser