Marlin Crawler has revolutionized the Toyota 4WD industry again, this time with the strongest 1979-85 Toyota steering pivot system in the world.
Our new Competition Series Steering Upgrade Kit replaces the stock wimpy 17mm pivots with beefy 25mm Chromoly pins. These days with larger tires and hydro-assist steering systems, we often come across Toyota axles with blown up knuckle bearings or even worse, sheared knuckle pivot pins. The Marlin Crawler solution to this weakness starts with pivot pins that are 47% larger than stock and High-Capacity knuckle bearings that are 54% stronger with an increased contact area. These puppies are nearly the same size as Dana 60 parts!!
Next we replace the stock flimsy lower caps with an incredibly stout solid billet version.
Then we finish it off by replacing the long and exposed stud design with grade 12.9 cap bolts and serrated conical washers made in Germany. The end results is an increase in ground clearance by as much as 3/4″, measuring only 1″ thick!
- CNC machined Solid Billet Steel Arms made right here in America
- 25mm High Strength Chromoly knuckle pivot pins, made in America
- 116% larger cross-sectional area than stock
- We use a 78% larger 1-inch diameter pin-to-arm connection
- The largest and strongest pin-to-arm connection on the market!
- 54% stronger KOYO High-Capacity knuckle bearings made in Japan
- Billet lower cap using grade 12.9 studs increases ground clearance up to 3/4″
- Installs without any axle modifications!
- Design incorporates our 26 years of Heavy Duty Steering Kit design, installation, and usage since 1994
Kit includes everything needed to fully convert a 1979-85 Toyota front live axle to a competition series Marlin Crawler axle including our Billet HySteer arms, all parts made in America excluding Japanese bearings and German fasteners. Fully compatible with stock knuckles and axle housing, no modifications required.
– If you already own a pair of Genuine Marlin Crawler Billet High Steer arms, then the pins are already compatible, and this full kit is not required. You may want to consider our Upgrade Kit instead.
– This kit is not a High Steer kit and does not include any Steering Links or Tie Rod Ends.