Upgrade your Land Cruiser’s weak steering links with our Heavy Duty DOM Marlink 80-series steering link upgrade kit! This is the only Heavy Duty kit on the market that does not sacrifice your factory steering stabilizer location.
The Relay rod uses a 21mm thread which is more then sufficient for the stresses the steering gear sector staff could handle. Some kits on the market use carryover parts from their Mini truck product lines. Not us. We want you to keep factory integrity and use proper replacement parts that are designed for you 80-series. The Real problem we see with factory 80-series steering is the tubing size of the steering links and the pinch clamp retention design. We have solved this by increasing the link wall thickness and using a jam nut retention design.
- (1) 23mm right hand thread TRE with castle nut & cotter pin
- (1) 23mm left hand thread TRE with castle nut & cotter pin
- (1) Heavy Duty DOM Marlink Tie Rod drilled and tapped for 23mm TREs
- (1) 21mm right hand thread TRE with castle nut & cotter pin
- (1) 21mm left hand thread TRE with castle nut & cotter pin
- (1) Heavy Duty DOM Marlink Relay Rod drilled and tapped for 21mm TREs
All Tie Rod Ends are manufactured in Japan by 555, an original Toyota supplier, and our pair of Heavy Duty Marlinks are made in the USA from USA DOM steel tubing!