These are the ones that started it all for Fox Racing Shox. Invented by Bob Fox in 1974, designed specifically for rock rigs, pre-runners, and sand cars. These shocks are completely adjustable to accommodate a wide range of suspension loads.
- 2.0″ diameter race proven shocks
- 1.25″ shaft
- Can be tuned and/or completely rebuilt
- Black, Cadmium finish
- Mounting Dimensions: 1/2″ bolt diameter x 1 1/4″
- Optional spacers: 1 1/2″
- Mounting Specs: 1 1/4″ Shaft
- Max Load: 500 lbs.
- Travel: 14″, 16″, and 18″
|Travel||TG Part #||Fox Part #||Oil Volume||Ext. Length(in.)||Col. Length (in.)|