Need to mount up shocks but don’t like the typical “tube style” shock hoops? These shock towers are an alternative to the other shock towers available today with a few added benefits. We designed these for the Samurai, and by popular demand we have made them for Toyota Models as well.
- -Allows for movement on frame if you change your axle’s center location.
- -Allows for plating of the frame for additional reinforcement.
- -Allows for Welding on 7 surfaces per shock mount for increased strength.
- -Laser Cut from 1/4″ HRPO Steel Plate.
- -NC Press Bent for accuracy.
- -Grade 8 Hardware.
- -Laser Cut Low Range Off Road Gear Logo.
- -Measures 11″ from frame mounting to shock bolt. (Compares to 12″ Shock Hoop mounted in middle of frame)
- 2- Shock towers
- 2- Grade 8 1/2″ Bolts
- 4- Grade SAE Grade 9 Washers
- 2- Grade 8 Nyloc Nuts
- 4- CNC Machined Shock Isolator Spacers, Bi-Color Zinc Plated for Corrosion Resistance
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/Hilux (You may want to cut off bottom of tower slightly for looks)
- 1986-1995 Toyota Pickup/Hilux with SAS Conversion
- 1995.5-2004 Toyota Tacoma with SAS Conversion
- Other Models with Modifications.