- DAKAR Rally race proven bolt on IFS long travel system. Provides 3-4″ lift, 12″ of travel while retaining 4wd, Track width increases + 6.5″ Designed for 33″ Tires.
- 3.25″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper and lower control arms bolt to factory mounting locations.
- Upper ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum travel and added component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Lower tubular/plated control arms are designed with internal gussets and are pre tabbed for dual 2.5″ shock capability.
- The “Caddy Kit” is designed to incorporate a coil over shock conversion that an 8″ travel 2.5″ coil over shock. (TC weld on shock hoop kit available separately)
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Install T100 axles to retain the 4wd. T100 trucks require TC 4340 custom extended axles to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders (or fender cutting) are required.
Kit Includes: 4130 Tubular Upper Control Arms, Tubular/Plated Lower Control Arms with Dual Shock Tabs, 1″ ID Stainless Steel Uniballs, Heat-treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Hi-Misalignment Spacers, Polyurethane Bushing Pivots with Inner Sleeves, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware, 4130 Tie-Rod Extensions and Jam Nuts, Weld-on Droop Stops, DOT-Approved Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines
Upper Shock Mounts
Fiberglass Fenders or Trimming of stock fenders