Sometimes shock towers are too limiting for exotic custom axle and suspension configurations. Should that be the case with your rig, might we recommend the almost endless flexibility and geometric variability of our DIY Shock Hoops! They are available in 12 and 20-inch lengths and must be welded onto your frame.
- When welding these hoops to vehicles with lighter gauge steel frames (e.g. Suzuki Samurai), we recommend plating the frame and/or adding gussets for reinforcement.
- Structural Components Made from 0.120-Inch Wall DOM Tubing
- Sold in pairs
- Two 1½-Inch OD DOM Tubing Hoops (Approx 12-Inches for DIY-HOOPS or 20-Inches for DIY-HOOPS-20 from Inside of Bend to End of Tube
- Four 1½-Inch OD DOM Mounting Tubes & Weld-On Ends
- Two 3/16-Inch Thick 1-Piece Shock Mounting Brackets
- Two ½-13 Grade 8 Bolts & Nylock Nuts
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov