High Steer Kit for Toyota OEM Solid Front Axle on Suzuki Samurai
The Trail-Gear Samurai High Steer Kit has been engineered specifically to add high steer capability to Toyota OEM solid front axles that have been installed on Suzuki Samurai vehicles. This complete kit features solid forged 8620 steel steering arms, heavy duty 1-¼” x .250″ wall DOM drag link and tie rod, and FJ80 tie rod ends. The drag link and tie rod are powder-coated black for protection from corrosion. We even include the hard-to-find 1:10 taper reamer for reaming out your stock Samurai Pitman arm. This kit is a perfect solution for those Samurai owners who want to use Toyota solid front axles with their stock Samurai steering box.
- Solid forged 8620 tool steel steering arms.
- FJ80 style tie rod ends.
- Heavy duty 1-¼” x .250″ wall DOM tie rod & drag link.
- Tie rod & drag link are powder-coated black for corrosion resistance.
- Adds High Steer to Suzuki Samurai vehicles with Toyota OEM solid front axle.
- Includes hard-to-find 1:10 taper reamer for reaming out your stock Samurai Pitman arm.
- Available with your choice of 4-stud or 6-stud steering arms.
- 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai with Toyota OEM solid front axle