HD Stage 2 Clutch Kit for Suzuki Sidekick/Tracker/X90
Exedy is one of the largest clutch manufacturers in the world and is a preferred supplier for many auto manufacturers.
While we love Exedy’s stock replacement Sidekick clutch, we wanted even more durability for the heavy use our Suzukis see. Low Range Off-Road worked with Exedy to develop an HD organic clutch that outperforms any ones else’s disc. The result of that work is a clutch kit that is NOT just your average organic clutch.
Better performance begins with the disk made from Exedy’s specially designed UF91SC compound, 6 higher-torque rated dual springs and a burst capacity of 15,000 RPM. This makes for great clutch feel without sacrificing strength. This kit also employs a Japanese-made Diaphragm Spring Type (DST) clutch cover which we leave unpainted so as not to introduce unwanted fumes and odors into the cab.
Competitors may try to talk you into buying a weighted pressure plate. While those designs work great at the drag strip, they are not ideal for rock crawling. If you’re not building your Sidekick or Tracker to run the 1/4 mile and planning to consistently drop the clutch at 5,000 RPM, then weighted plates serve no purpose and only end up costing you more. A clutch that grabs too hard when you dump the clutch can strain drivetrain parts and lead to part failures. For every-day street and heavy-duty off-road look no further than the Low Range Off-Road HD Stage 2 Clutch Kit.
- Exedy Sports/Racing HD Stage 2 Clutch Disk Designed Specifically for Low Range Off-Road
- Exedy Clutch Pressure Plate
- Japanese Nachi Pilot Bearing
- Clutch Release Bearing
- Clutch Alignment Tool
NOTE: Some early Sidekicks, Trackers, and Sunrunners came with smaller diameter clutch disks, however, this clutch will work with all years of 1.6L engines.
- Exedy UF91SC compound disk
- Higher-torque rated dual springs
- 15,000 RPM burst capacity
- Great clutch feel
- Japanese-made DST (Diaphragm Spring Type) cover
- 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Asuna Sunrunner, Pontiac Sunrunner with 1.6L engine
- 1996-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Sport with 1.8L engine