Trail-Creeper™ Tacoma Crawl Box
Transfer cases are made from two basic sections; the reduction section and the 4WD section. To build a dual transfer case, two reduction boxes are bolted back-to-back with a dual case adapter. These two are then bolted to a 4WD section. Using the Tacoma-specific adapters, this crawl box is ready to bolt onto the front of a Tacoma chain drive transfer case. In addition, this kit also comes with the necessary adapter and hardware to bolt a dual case to the back of your Tacoma transmission. Units are completely rebuilt and inspected. Low range gear ratio is 4.70. Floorboard and drive shaft modifications are required for dual transfer case installation. No core charge. One year warranty.
**ALL HARDWARE REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION IS INCLUDED**
- Ready to bolt onto the front of a Tacoma Chain Drive Transfer Case
- Units are completely rebuilt and inspected
- Low range gear ratio is 4.70
- 304424-1-KIT – 95-04 TACOMA 4X4, 2.7 AUTO/3.4 MANUAL & AUTO
- 304425-1-KIT – 95-04 TACOMA 4X4,2.7 MANUAL