Suzuki Jimny Transfer Case Gear Set, Chain Drive, Manual (Full Gear Set) – 24% High Range Reduction/84% Low Range Reduction
If you’re looking for the best combination of high-range and low-range ratios for your manual shift Jimny transfer case, this is the kit you want. Our Jimny low-range gears will reduce the high-range ratio of your pushbutton transfer case by 24% and the low-range ratio by 84%. They will greatly improve your off-road experience on Jimnys with larger tires.
This complete kit includes (4) new gears made from high-strength SCM415 alloy steel along with a new retaining ring. We also include a set of our Trail-Safe™ Jimny transfer case input/output seals along with (3) new staking nuts and a tube of Ultra Grey RTV silicone to seal your transfer case. Detailed instructions are provided to guide you through the installation.
Note: These gears are for Jimny manual shift transfer cases only. They will not work with Jimny electric (pushbutton) shift transfer case.
- High-strength gears made from heat-treated & carburized SCM415 alloy steel
- 24% high-range reduction, 84% low-range reduction
- Ideal for vehicles with larger tires
- New input shaft, sprocket gear, planetary gear assembly, sun gear, and retaining ring
- Includes (3) Trail-Safe™ Jimny T-Case Input/Output oil seals and (3) staking nuts
- Ultra Grey RTV silicone and detailed installation instructions also provided
- Direct fit for manual shift t-cases
- Final gear ratios are 1:1.63 high, 1:3.95 low (based on stock ratio of 1:1.32 high & 1:2.145 low)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny JB23 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 1998-2005 Jimny JB33 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 2000-2005 Jimny JB43 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny SN413 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny SN415 (Manual Shift T-Case only)