Suzuki Jimny Transfer Case Gear Set, Chain Drive, Manual (Gear Set less Planetary) – 24% High Range Reduction/24% Low Range Reduction
If you’re on a budget but still want to reduce your transfer case gear ratios, this is the kit for you. Our Jimny low-range gears will reduce both the high-range and low-range ratios by 24%. This will improve your off-road experience on Jimnys with larger tires.
This complete kit includes (2) new gears made from high-strength SCM415 alloy steel. We also include a set of our Trail-Safe™ Jimny transfer case input/output seals along with (3) new staking nuts and a tube of Ultra Grey RTV silicone to seal your transfer case. Detailed instructions are provided to guide you through the installation.
Note: These gears are for Jimny manual shift transfer cases only. They will not work with Jimny electric (pushbutton) shift transfer case.
- High-strength gears made from heat-treated & carburized SCM415 alloy steel
- 24% high-range reduction, 24% low-range reduction
- Ideal for vehicles with larger tires
- New input shaft & sprocket gear
- Includes (3) Trail-Safe™ Jimny T-Case Input/Output oil seals and (3) staking nuts
- Ultra Grey RTV silicone and detailed installation instructions also provided
- Direct fit for manual shift t-cases
- Final gear ratios are 1:1.63 high, 1:2.66 low (based on stock ratio of 1:1.32 high & 1:2.145 low)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny JB23 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 1998-2005 Jimny JB33 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 2000-2005 Jimny JB43 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny SN413 (Manual Shift T-Case only)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny SN415 (Manual Shift T-Case only)