Creeper Lock Beadlock Wheels, 8 x 170mm
What are Creeper Locks? Creeper Locks are Trail-Gear’s very own, super strong, heavy duty wheels. These wheels look great and come at an affordable Trail-Gear price! Creeper Locks are 17″ X 9″ wheels with your choice of 4.25″ [108mm] or 5.00″ [127mm] backspacing and are made from a solid piece of aluminum. 8-lug Creeper Lock Wheels have a 5-1/8″ center bore. Each wheel weighs a whopping 45 lbs with locking ring and hardware. These are no ordinary aluminum wheels. Creeper Locks are super tough and built to last. Each wheel is cast with the inner beadlock as part of the wheel. All 24 of the bolt holes on the wheel have steel Time-Serts® installed to prevent the bolts from galling. Drop down inner lip centers the tire on the wheel during mounting.
TG Hub Cover included at no additional cost with every 8-Lug Creeper Lock wheel!
- Solid Heavy-Duty Design
- 17″ Rims, 9″ Wide
- 8 on 170mm [6.693″] lug pattern
- 4.25″ [108mm]
- 5-1/8″ [130mm] center bore
- Provided with (24) Grade 8 5/16″ bolts for beadlock ring mounting
- Hub cover with TG decal supplied with wheel
- Time-Sert® Inserts Installed
- Wheel Rating: 2200 lbs each
- Sectional Beadlocks Rings are made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum
NOTE: 8-lug Creeper Locks require conical lug nuts.
Every Creeper Lock Wheel includes a Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Ring offering a variety of advantages over traditional 1-piece beadlock rings:
- Interlocking design.
- Aggressive knurling for a better bite into the rubber of the tire.
- Increased material thickness.
- Deeper recesses for the bolt head.
- Single segments can be replaced if damaged.
- Multiple color options.
- Compatible with all existing TG 17″ beadlock wheels.
From “The Hammers” in Johnson Valley, California to the Rubicon trail in Lake Tahoe, California and even on the Ultra4 racing circuit, these beadlock rings have been extensively tested at some of the world’s hardest courses.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov